Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Canon Rebel T3i Test Images/Video - 3 Weeks Later

Canon Rebel T3i Test Images/Video - 3 Weeks Later Video Clips. Duration : 3.83 Mins.


After using the Canon Rebel T3i (600D) for about three weeks, here are my thoughts on photo and video quality. Overall, I love this camera and can't wait to experience expandability as I build a lens collection. Included are some test images and 1080p HD test footage. Flickr - www.flickr.com Twitter - www.twitter.com Facebook - www.facebook.com Blog - www.caitlin.tv Google+ - www.caitlin.tv Thanks for watching as always! If you have any specific questions regarding this camera or its quality, feel free to create some discussion in the comments and I will get back to you!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Burlile.Correra8004@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.