Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Day in Kannur... by Jithesh

A Day in Kannur... by Jithesh Tube. Duration : 10.92 Mins.


Hey there, This is a short documentary about Kannur, Kerala. It features tourist places, beaches and landmarks of Kannur. It gives ua good look at the main places and attractions of the place. Its includes videos and pictures which are shot with a DSLR (Nikon D5000) and a point n shoot camera (Nikon P100) . The "Behind the Shots" part at the end of the video will tell u about more about cameras n lenses. Its shot and edited in 3 months time. I am an amateur photographer, and I made this video to learn about Cinematography, Time-lapse Photography, Frame Composition, and Editing. And most of all I wanted it to do it with a still cam video,which is relatively low quality than Video cameras. Hope y'all like it and pls add ur comments n reviews. Pls dont use this video anywhere without my permission. Check my photographs in flickr www.flickr.com Thank you.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Burlile.Correra8004@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.