Sunday, February 3, 2013

Canon Rebel T3i vs T4i: Which Should You Buy?

Canon Rebel T3i vs T4i: Which Should You Buy? Video Clips. Duration : 4.22 Mins.


My new Facebook page - www.facebook.com As many of you know, I'm a proud owner of the Canon EOS Rebel T3i (Kiss X5) DSLR. However, thanks to my job at Best Buy, I was able to spend some quality time with the T4i during one of my shifts. After comparing the two, let me describe the perfect buyer of each camera. My Social Links Twitter - www.twitter.com Tumblr - www.foreverg5.com Instagram - web.stagram.com Flickr - www.flickr.com Pinterest - www.pinterest.com My Ice Cream Project Iconeography - www.iconeography.com Twitter - www.twitter.com I'd suggest that if this is your first DSLR, you should save the money by buying the Canon T3i and then use that cash to pick up some higher quality lenses for your new camera, such as the recently released 40mm f/2.8 STM pancake lens or a nice 75-300mm zoom lens. Maybe even use that money to pick up a higher quality microphone if you are going to be using this camera for YouTube. The T4i would really only be the choice for you if you feel you will significantly benefit from the continuous auto-focus in HD video mode, which as mentioned in this video, you can achieve a similar type effect if you keep your camera's lens in automatic. No matter what interchangeable lens camera you choose, I'd love to hear your thoughts and decisions below! Leave any specific, personal questions about SLRs below as well :) Thanks so much for watching! Can't wait to see you on Facebook and Twitter...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Burlile.Correra8004@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.