Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Photography & Video: What Cameras I Use

Photography & Video: What Cameras I Use Tube. Duration : 4.63 Mins.


"What camera do you use?" is a question I get often enough to film a response! Here you go! :) A couple notes for before, after and during: When I say "depth of field" I'm referring to the distance between figures in the foreground and the background -- in particular, how they appear in or out of focus. For example: a shallow depth of field might show the figure in the foreground in focus while the background was blurred. It gives a cinematic look to the video and makes it look very professional. Some of the newer digital SLR cameras (the ones that also film video) can achieve this. I had purchased one for that purpose about a year ago but ended up returning it and here's why: While these newer cameras CAN film video, they aren't video cameras. They will shut off after a short period of filming and I film for far too long -- the camera I used shut down after anywhere from 4 to 10 minutes and without warning. It was problematic at best and not a good option for me. Many people find these cameras work well for their purpose -- it's a matter of personal preference and considering how you're filming. The depth of field adapter that I use for the JVC camera is one that I purchased from EnCinema: www.vid-atlantic.com Other notes: The video editing program I use is Corel's VideoStudio. I started using it because it was one of the few programs I had tested (by downloading demos) that worked well on my computer and didn't crash very often (video editors can be a little fussy even ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Burlile.Correra8004@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.