Thursday, February 7, 2013

Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 Prime Lens Review - On My Canon EOS 350d / Digital Rebel XT

Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 Prime Lens Review - On My Canon EOS 350d / Digital Rebel XT Tube. Duration : 7.80 Mins.


www.robnunnphoto.com Another lens I bought from eBay a few months ago. The Canon EF 28mm f is a prime lens, which means there's no zoom, but it offers great image quality and a pretty fast (wide) aperture for a bargain price. Offering about the equivalent of a 45mm lens on a crop sensor dSLR like my 350d / Rebel XT, it's great for landscapes or portraits where you need that extra angle of view. Watch out for some barrel distortion at the edges, but overall I love this lens, and it's the one that I always leave on my camera. Cheers, Rob

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Burlile.Correra8004@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.